Coronavirus: The measures taken by Masader
In the last six months, the world has changed dramatically, a coronavirus pandemic has resulted in a tragically large number of human lives being lost. All countries around the world implement necessary quarantines and social distancing practices to contain the pandemic; the planet has been put in a Great Lockdown.
– Encourage workers who are unwell or who develop symptoms to stay at home
-Keep a physical distance of 1 meter between each person in all settings, including in workplaces. Because transmission can occur in crowded workplaces
-Regular environmental cleaning and disinfection, and limiting unnecessary travel.
– Ensure public health communications about coronavirus recommendations for the workplace and ensure that workers have access to understand that information.
– Train workers in infection prevention and control practices and use of personal protective equipment
-Allow workers to wear masks over their nose and mouth to prevent spread of the virus.
-Inform workers about respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
– Prevent workers from using other workers’ tools and equipment.
– Promote personal hygiene: include frequent hand-washing or disinfection with alcohol based hand sanitizer.
-Provide disinfectants and disposable towels that workers can use to clean work surfaces.
-Control any situation which may present an imminent and serious danger to the life or health of people.
-Encourage People to wear Masks because it can help prevent the spread of the virus from the person wearing the mask to others but Masks alone do not protect against coronavirus.
-Check the temperature of all workers and clients before and after entering in the work space.
We weren’t sure what this coronavirus would do because we’ve never witnessed a pandemic of a Covid-19 before. This virus resulted in symptoms of anxiety and depression of the majority of people such as being socially excluded, or placed in quarantine that’s why Masader engaged to support the mental and psychosocial health of all workers in order to minimize the effect of this pandemic.